A letter to Father

To Papa,


    I hope you receive this letter. I am bursting to the seams with appreciation and thankfulness for everything you have done for our family as I sit down to write this. Your efforts and sacrifices are greatly appreciated, and I would want to take this opportunity to thank you.You have supported our family for as long as I can remember. Your unwavering commitment to supporting us both materially and emotionally has been incredible. To make sure we didn't lose out, you put in long hours, took on extra shifts, and even went for prospects for growth.You make both financial and personal sacrifices. I've witnessed you set aside your personal goals and objectives to prioritize the needs of our.


With all my love and gratitude,

Erika Tomulto 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandma's Embrace(memoir

A Fiesta to remember (Travelogue)

Revenge is a dish best served cold(True Narrative)