Revenge is a dish best served cold(True Narrative)

 It all started in tordesillas Sibalom Antique. All my anger towards one of my uncles who is the husband of the adopted child of my grandmother's sister. In the beautiful view of tordesillas antique I don't think that only here he died/killed the kindest and a loving uncle.

 When I was young, I never thought that he would be gone from us so soon. From the moment I found out what happened, I was very angry with the person who killed you.Every time I think about such a situation, Anger and pain mix in my heart.

 I never thought that the good treatment of my grandmother's family to their family would be replaced by painful and complicated events.If this happens again, I hope that I will accompany my uncle so that I can take revenge, warn or at least defend Tito and I hope that his children will not suffer because they lost a loving father early. That's why I longed for In return for what he did, I hope they will also feel the pain of losing the most loved one in life. So, since I was little, I wanted to be a soldier so that even if our paths cross, I will not hesitate to take revenge for all the pain he has caused to my entire family.

Comments

  1. Without revenge, I am sure God saw what he did. Let God punish him. Go on with life and let your Tito's love be your motivation to succeed.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Fiesta to remember (Travelogue)

WVSU CAT exam

Journal Entry